-SOLD- Lofts on Water
359 Water St. Summerside
- Access to building from main level entry and indoor access to roomy attached shared garage.
- Video doorbell.
- Historic exposed hand hewn beams which add charm and character to the home.
- Open concept design which allows for a natural flow from the living area to the dining area to the grand kitchen.
- Full glass door to large east facing deck. Have we mentioned this home draws in so much natural light which is key for a healthy, happy, relaxed lifestyle?
- Custom-designed kitchen with ample counter and storage space and built in wine rack and pantry: perfect for entertaining.
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, electric range, microwave, washer and dryer all included.
- Spa-concept loft with master bedroom and bathroom retreat.
- Exquisite antique-style tub and deluxe shower, his and her sinks and walk-in closet with skylight.
- Second bedroom or den with full closet on main floor.
- Main floor laundry / bathroom with tub/shower.
- Tons of natural light from east and water view west-facing windows.
EXTRA LUXURY DETAILS:
- R24 + Wall Insulation; R60 to attics.
- Wood, maintenance-free 25-year guaranteed exterior siding.
- Furniture available for purchase.
- Indoor parking garage with automatic opener.
- Super efficient air-to-air heating and air conditioning.
- Water softener.
- Central vacuum system-hidden away in large broom closet.
- Custom trims and furnishings to common areas.
- Cable, wireless internet and satellite-ready.